Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Biologist with a pharmaceutical company located in Foster City, CA.
- We are seeking a highly motivated Research Support Specialist to join our Biology Core Support team.
- Daily study support needs of our therapeutic areas and collaborates with scientists and key stakeholders to maintain operational performance
- Hands on experience and substantiated knowledge with preclinical rodent models is required.
- Proficient in basic in vitro laboratory skills and familiar with ex vivo sample processing and analysis.
- Design, execution and analysis of immunological, tumor, and/or pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics (PK/PD) studies.
- Proficiency in murine handling techniques such as IV, IP, oral dosing, in life and terminal blood collection, and handling of tissues during necropsy and processing for ex vivo analysis is critical for this role.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team is essential.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Animal Science or related discipline preferred.
- Two to three years of laboratory animal facility experience.
- Candidates should have training in a relevant field (BS or MS) with a minimum of 2-3 years of post-graduate hands on experience or demonstrate equivalent work experience in murine models of cancer, inflammation and/or immunology.
- Knowledge of and experience with USDA regulations, laboratory animal welfare guidelines and AAALAC, International guidelines.
- One year of computer experience with MSWord, PowerPoint and Excel programs and administrative experience in support of site operations required.
- Certification/Licensure: AALAS certification at the Technologist (LAT) level.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.