Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Bioanalytical Chemist for a global pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will perform drug concentration bioanalysis of siRNA and major metabolites by LC-MS(/MS) in support of PK and TK studies for multiple drug candidates.
- Perform drug concentration bioanalysis of siRNA and major metabolites by LC-MS(/MS) in support of PK and TK studies for multiple drug candidates.
- Develop LC-MS(/MS) methods to support siRNA and major metabolites bioanalysis in a variety of biological matrices. Perform method qualification in house and support method transfer to external CRO.
- Perform metabolite profiling of siRNA compounds by LC-MS(/MS), analyze and interpret resulting data in support of understanding siRNA drug metabolism.
- Support LC-MS instruments operation and daily maintenance.
Skills and Requirements:
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in biology, biochemistry, chemistry, or relevant field, with; 1-3+ years of biopharmaceutical experience respectively.
- Experience with LC-MS methodologies and instrumentation.
- Previous experience with quantification of analytes in biological samples using LC-MS is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience with oligonucleotide is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience with HRAM mass spectrometry and LIMS is a plus.
- Hands on experience in performing laboratory procedures and conducting experiments.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced working environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.