A biopharmaceutical research organization is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Scientist. The company provides research services and tests for small and large molecules, biologics, medical device, and cell and gene therapy products. Based with their team in Pennsylvania, the Associate Scientist will join the company's Cell Culture and Manufacturing group.
- Maintaining numerous mammalian cell types and lines, including passaging, feeding, plating, and cryopreservation.
- Performing cell-based transport assays for quality control and shipment of cells to clients.
- Sterility and mycoplasma testing of cell lines may be necessary.
- Maintaining lab equipment and lab notebooks, preparing media and buffers, and ordering supplies.
- Tracking all cell culture work using a bar-coded software system specifically designed for the group.
- Passaging, plating, and freezing numerous cell lines, both adherent and suspension.
- Maintaining tens to hundred+ tissue culture flasks and plates weekly using sterile techniques.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in biology, biochemistry, chemistry, or equivalent.
- Must be experienced in bringing in-house and handling many different mammalian cell types with proper sterile technique.
- 2+ years of relevant mammalian cell culture experience - Associate Scientist level.
- 5+ years of relevant mammalian cell culture experience - Scientist level.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Victoria Vandergeest at +1 215-531-5569 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A leading global contract research organisation is seeking to recruit a CRA II/Senior CRA - Madrid/Barcelona.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Project Manager I position with a leading pharmaceutical research company
San Mateo, California
A vacancy has arisen for a Document Management Associate I with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.
ProClinical have partnered exclusively with a rapidly growing Pharmaceutical company
An international research organization is seeking to recruit a Senior CRA to their office in France.
ProClinical is partnering with a global Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) to advertise a vacancy for a CRA position.
An international contract research organisation (CRO) is advertising a vacancy for a CRA II/SCRA position.
An international biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a CRA to one of their Chinese offices.
An international research organization is seeking to recruit a CRA II/Senior CRA to their office in the UK.
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Associate II, Liver Disease position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.