Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist with a leading pharmaceutical company in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidate will hold a Bachelor's or Masters in Biology, Chemistry or other related fields.
- Independently perform routine drug metabolism assays and generate high quality data, noting significant deviations to be elevated to senior staff.
- Collaborate with department team members including Bioanalytical counterparts to ensure seamless and timely execution of in vitro drug metabolism studies.
- Learn drug metabolism assays including but not limited to microsomal and hepatocyte stability, CYP Inhibition, PAMPA, and protein binding.
- Interact with scientists at all levels and effectively communicate results.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS in Biology, Chemistry, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or related field and 1+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Previous lab experience (either commercial or academic research lab).
- Excellent technical skills.
- Proficient with manual multi-channel pipettes.
- Previous experience with liquid handling systems such as Hamilton, Beckman and/or Tecan is highly desired, but not required.
- Experience with assay development (may include automating).
- Technical aptitude with attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately and precisely follow protocols.
- Highly motivated individual with attention to detail and a proven ability to work cross functionally.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative fast-paced team environment.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nadine Rucci at (+1) 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.