Proclinical are looking for a motivated Associate Scientist with an extensive knowledge in Flow cytometry. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established pharmaceutical organisation in the UK
- Has a firm understanding of principles, literature and methods in flow cytometry (FC).
- Take project work, breaking it down to tasks and scheduling those for yourself/ other team members and ensuring delivery on time.
- Actively seeks to improve testing conditions for individual antibody products and product groups to best demonstrate their performance.
- As an experienced scientist contribute to ideas and establishment of protocol and protocol improvements. Be proactive in their validation, optimisation and documentation and take responsibility for validating new assay protocols and their integration into standard work streams.
- Help to establish and maintain high quality standards during experimental processes and record keeping.
- Abide by laboratory Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and keep accurate Batch Manufacturing Records (BMRs).
- Msc in a life sciences field or equivalent.
- Experience of cell culture, cell treatments, experimental design and workload management.
- Experience of flow cytometry, to include: multi-colour experiments for immunophenotyping and isolation of primary cells (murine and human)
- Experience in using antibody reagents.
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise, multitask and work to deadlines.
- Be a team player; facilitate open and constructive communication within the team and other teams within the company across the globe.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.