Associate Scientist II
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist II with a leading pharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidate will support process analytical technology (PAT) laboratory equipment and workflows to facilitate real-time analysis of chemical processes. Provide troubleshooting, determine appropriate repair tactics and execute them, and be able to train new users. Knowledge of chemistry, automation, and control software is necessary.
- Become proficient in the operation, basic maintenance, and troubleshooting of process analytical instrumentation and automated reactors.
- Support process analytical technology (PAT) laboratory equipment and workflows to facilitate real-time analysis of chemical processes.
- Provide troubleshooting, determine appropriate repair tactics and execute them.
- Train new users.
- Operate and maintain analytical instruments such as HPLC, UPLC, IR, Raman, pH meters and other common laboratory systems.
- Maintain laboratory supplies and ensure proper disposal of wastes
- Gain enough competence with the various platforms to be able to train others on the basic operation and use of the automation equipment.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS degree in chemistry or chemical engineering. A strong functional background in analytical chemistry is preferred.
- Knowledge of chemistry, automation, and control software is necessary.
- Strong sense of curiosity and logic; Ability to troubleshoot problems.
- Excellent computer (Windows) skills. Ability to troubleshoot basic hardware and software issues.
- Proficient in Excel and other data handling software.
- Experience with computer programming. Technical knowledge of VBA, LabVIEW, or python preferred.
- Demonstrated written/verbal communication, project management.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and multi-disciplinary environment.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nadine Rucci at (+1) 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Research Scientist to be based in their office in of Basel.