Associate Scientist I - Biology
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist - Biology I position with an international biopharmaceutical company located in Foster City, CA. Successful candidate will be part of a cross-functional team within the Immuno-oncology group.
- Plan and execute experiments that support research activities and project goals.
- Demonstrate and apply a high level of understanding of project goals and methods.
- With general guidance and direction select appropriate methods and techniques in performing experiments.
- Recommend creative solutions to problems, researches new methods and techniques and may proactively seek out senior personnel to discuss potential solutions to problems.
- Work with limited to minimal supervision on projects of moderate scope and complexity.
- Participate in group meetings.
- Clearly present results of work, interprets data, and draws conclusions regarding presented material and nature of work.
Skills and Requirements:
- Typically requires a BS/BA degree in Immunology, Microbiology, Molecular and Cell Biology or other related life science discipline and minimum 5+ years of relevant experience.
- The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in one or more of the following techniques: immune cell functional assays, multi-color flow cytometry, primary cell isolation and culture, ELISA/Luminex/MSD, and cell line maintenance including culture and preservation.
- The candidate should be a creative and goal-oriented problem solver capable of working independently.
- The candidate must be able to process data and evaluate data quality, including recognizing anomalous and inconsistent results.
- The candidate should have mature organizational skills, strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Brendan Thalheimer at (+1) 215-531-5299 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.