Associate Scientist, Biologics Analytical Development
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist of Biologics Analytical Development with a leading pharmaceutical company located in Gaithersburg, MD. AS the Associate Scientist, you will make detailed observations, analyze data, interpret results, and exercise appropriate technical judgment in the design, execution, and interpretation of experiments.
- Follow SOP to test in-process samples using SDS-PAGE densitometry, Western Blot, and ELISA to support process development and stability studies of nanoparticle vaccines.
- Analyze gel image data using Image Lab and document in-process testing data.
- Optimize and troubleshoot SDS-PAGE, Western Blot, and ELISA assays.
- Involve in qualification and validation of in-process assays.
- Present sample testing data at internal meetings
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or a MS with a degree in biology, chemistry, biochemistry or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience.
- Excellent record keeping abilities to adequately record, analyze, and document analytical data generated in support of regulatory requirements.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Max Robinson at (+1) 617-903-7746 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.