Associate Manager, Business Development
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Manager, Business Development for a leading pharmaceutical company. This organisation, which specialises in various therapy areas including oncology, neurology, and gastroenterology, is offering an exciting entry point into Pharma and Business Development with this chance to join their team in Hertfordshire.
This is an entry level position into business development, where the Associate Manager will provide support on business development opportunities, as well as market development activities including new market entry for the company in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA). As Associate Manager develops, they will cover all aspects of business development activities from searching, evaluating, due diligence, negotiating, and alliance management. Furthermore, they will interact with international company colleagues in Japan, the US, China, and other regions, for searching and identifying potential new products for the EMEA region.
- Providing information and supporting the planning and implementation of market development strategy for EMEA.
- Conducting business evaluation, such as Net Present Value and P&L.
- Supporting the department with its partnering process.
- Supporting the department with post-transaction alliances and liaising between partners, EMEA, and other relevant ENW for maximising the partnership value.
- Screening and identifying business development opportunities from data bases, conferences, personal introductions, etc.
- Supporting the department with technical and scientific evaluation of selected opportunities.
- Supporting business evaluation on selected opportunities.
- Supporting due diligence processes.
- Supporting partnering processes and contract negotiations.
- Supporting the department with post-transaction alliances.
- Supplying information on business development opportunities arising from EMEA to international colleagues.
- Supporting the maintenance of company Business Development presentation by providing relevant company updates in EMEA.
Skills and Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree, preferably with a background in scientific environment.
- An ability to learn, assimilate, and effectively communicate information to support colleagues, discuss with partners, and advise clients on requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including communication, leadership, relationship management, and influencing.
- Capable of leading interdisciplinary projects and to implement change within a high-performing organisation.
- Demonstrable computer software skills, including MS Office.
- A flexible mindset that is suited to dealing with multiple projects in a timely manner.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Kellie-Marie Saul on +44 203 823 4366 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
Princeton, New Jersey
At ProClinical, we are seeking a talented individual to fill the role of Senior Manager/Associate Director, Corporate Communications, based in Princeton, NJ.