Associate Director, Sales Training and Development
Proclinical has partnered with a leading pharmaceutical company in Germany in search for an Associate Directer of Sales and Development Training. In this role you will identify learning gaps and deliver training content to address critical business needs relevant to Germany, in line with the International region.
- Management of his/her team, including hiring, coaching, training, evaluation, and development
- Develop and deliver disease education, diagnosis, and product training curriculums in conjunction with the Brand teams
- Conduct new-hire and ongoing training classes for Regional Account Managers (RAMs), Area Sales Managers (AMs), Diagnostic Liaison Specialists (DLS) and other internal employees
- Work collaboratively with sales and marketing teams to coordinate delivery of company's sales training program for new hires in field sales organisation and internal commercial teams, including the expansion of the field mentor program
- Adapt and implement Global Training Initiatives to the local market needs
- Develop and facilitate workshops during local German Brand Team meetings, cycle meetings and annual meetings
- Lead development and implementation of all launch product training initiatives to ensure the sales organisation is fully prepared and can confidently articulate material
- Represent/navigate training initiatives as necessary through medical/legal/regulatory approval process
- Work cross functionally with marketing, medical affairs, clinical, etc. to better understand market factors and develop new and revise subsequent training initiatives as needed, and consequently.
- Measure outcomes of training initiatives and create plans for continuous improvement
- Add creative value to the Global/Regional training team based on career experiences in sales training, leadership, or another functional role
Skills and Requirements
- B.A. /B.S. in business or scientific field preferred
- Minimum of 8 years sales experience in the biopharmaceutical industry or a combination of sales experience and training experience
- Sales training experience in the biopharmaceutical industry strongly preferred Understanding of adult learning principles and proven application thereof
- Prior experience working in a CRM platform like Sales Force or other sales/contact management software platform.
- Knowledge of multiple physician types treating patients in the diseases treated by the company
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional environment as well as independently on a consistent basis
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.