Associate Director, Project Management
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting an Associate Director, Project Management to their team in the UK. This contract research organisation (CRO) is renowned for their work in technological advances and access to real-world data. Based in London, this vacancy offers an exciting opportunity to become embedded in the wider clinical operations team and work on ground-breaking new medicine development.
The Associate Director will direct and manage global, multi-functional projects or programs, including the execution of the clinical component of the project/program to the Sponsor's satisfaction. They will ensure quality deliverables and on time delivery within budget. They will have strategic decision-making responsibility for the project/program and ensure that all project work is completed in accordance with SOPs, policies, and practices.
- Managing the scope of work, objectives, quality of deliverables, and other project and study management activities.
- Serving as primary project/program contact with Sponsor to ensure appropriate communication channels are maintained and reporting schedules adhered to.
- Ensuring the development of project plans for all phases of the project lifecycle, including the quality and risk management, ensuring that issue escalation and resolution is clear.
- Developing proactive contingency plans to mitigate clinical risk across studies.
- Working with Business Development to finalise the project/program budget and scope of work.
- Directing and leading project activities for team members related to their project-oriented tasks to ensure that project/program milestones are met.
- Continually reviewing and making recommendations to ensure adequate resources are available to meet project deliverables and milestones
- Developing, leading, and implementing continuous improvement for assigned projects and programs.
- Acting as the key relationship manager for assigned clients, recommending courses of action regarding client management issues, and implementing plans following approval by senior management.
- Ensuring adherence to change control processes.
- Providing consultation to clients on drug development process, study management strategy, and plans as needed.
- Participating in proposal and budget development, evaluating feasibility of potential programs and impact on company operations and goals, negotiating and making decisions on behalf of the organisation.
- Participating in sales/proposal presentations in face-to-face meetings with potential clients.
- Participating in function and/or corporate initiatives, special project assignments, and as a client liaison or departmental cross-functional liaison.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or related field.
- A well-established career in international Non-Interventional clinical project management including leadership experience and leading complex multi-regional clinical projects; or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- In-depth clinical project management expertise along with a breath of therapeutic exposure and knowledge of study, project, and drug development processes
- Experience in leading large, complex, and global Non-Interventional Studies in a Late Phase / Real World Evidence environment.
- Demonstrable experience account management in developing sponsor relationships.
- Demonstrable commercial skills such as proposal development, bid defence, and project financial management skills
- In-depth knowledge of, and skill in applying, applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks at +44 203 752 0314 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A historic pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Clinical Program Operations Lead to their office in Surrey.
£0.00 - £350.00 per day
West London, London
An international staffing and recruiting company is currently recruiting a Contract Clinical Trial Management Associate to join their office in the UK.
An international staffing and recruiting company is currently recruiting a Junior Program Manager to join their office in California.
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting an Associate Director, Project Management to their team in Spain.
A global Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) is advertising a vacancy for a Hong Kong Clinical Trial Manager position.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Senior Clinical Trial position.
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Manager - Oncology position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
Redwood City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Program Manager position with a leading pharmaceutical research company
Redwood City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Submissions Associate position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
A leading clinical study organisation is partnering with ProClinical to recruit a Clinical Project Manager to join their German-based team.