Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Chemist with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
- The candidate will develop novel methodology for separation and characterization of adeno-associated virus (AAV)-based gene therapy products using various liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry methods.
- Position requires adequate experience in analytical techniques including HPLC and mass spectrometry.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS, MS or PhD degree in analytical chemistry, analytical biochemistry or related disciplines with 2 plus years of relevant experience for BS candidates, or 1 plus years of relevant experience for MS candidates, as demonstrated by hands-on experience in biomolecule analyses by HPLC and/or LC-MS.
- Strong background in analytical chemistry/biochemistry in the areas of HPLC and mass spectrometry.
- Knowledge of viral protein and DNA characterization.
- Excellent laboratory, computer, documentation, and organization skills, as well as good oral and written communication abilities.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.