Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Analytical Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in Santa Monica, CA.
- Responsible for internal and external OOS/OOT investigations, methods troubleshooting, raw material specification authoring, and technical report writing.
- Assists team on the development and implementation of new raw materials and test methods for release of raw materials.
- Applies the principles and techniques of Analytical Chemistry to products and problems.
- Works under supervision of more senior scientists or scientific directors to advance the development of state-of-the-art techniques to characterize substances, assays and tools.
- Working under general supervision, plans designs, implements and analyzes laboratory experimentation to advance scientific knowledge of drug substances or techniques to identify such substances.
- Advises Research Associates or members of project teams in the initiation and execution of laboratory experimentation, considering economic, regulatory and safety factors.
- Presents results of work, interprets data, and draws conclusions regarding presented material and nature of work.
- Maintains full working knowledge of principles and theories, applying such knowledge to the direction that supports Company interests.
- Demonstrates emerging ability in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results and interpreting experimental outcomes.
- May make contributions to scientific literature and conferences or regulatory filings. Excellent communication skills (both verbal and technical) and strong interpersonal skills are required.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS +6 years / MS +2 years / PHD in chemistry, biochemistry, or related sciences.
- Pharmaceutical experience
- Must possess strong technical writing skills, think critically and creatively and be able to work independently, determine appropriate resources for resolution of problems and have strong organizational and planning skills.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at 267-477-3355.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.