Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Analytical Chemist with a leading biopharmaceutical company located in Worcester, MA. As the Analytical Chemist, you will be responsible for executing high-throughput and automated capillary electrophoresis, chromatographic and spectroscopic based methods to support the cell line development, cell culture development and purification development for product quantitation, product quality and process impurities for biologic molecules.
- Execute high-throughput and automated capillary electrophoresis, chromatographic and spectroscopic based methods to support the cell line development, cell culture development and purification development for product quantitation, product quality and process impurities for biologic molecules.
- Support routine analytical testing in addition to the method development and implement various conventional platforms and instruments (CE-SDS, HPLC, UPLC, MS), high throughput analytical platforms (Octet-HTX, GXII-Touch, Maurice, iCE3) and various robotic liquid handlers (Protein Maker, Hamilton Star, Tecan) to better understand early and late phase products and processes throughout the drug development lifecycle.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS degree in biochemistry, chemistry, biology, chemical engineering, analytical chemistry, biophysics, or related disciplines with 1-4 years of experience in industry or academia.
- Experience with one or more analytical instruments including HPLC/UPLC, capillary electrophoresis and LC-MS.
- Experienced with one or more analytical assays including measurement for product quantitation (titer), product qualities (glycan analysis, charge variant analysis, aggregation, and impurities) and process impurities (host cell protein, residual Protein A ) and understanding of ELN (electronic notebook).
- Experience with robotic liquid handler, electronic notebook, lab information management system or bioinformatics/data automation is a plus.
- Must be goal-oriented team player with excellent communication and presentation skills, organization skills and be able to adapt to a timeline-oriented work environment.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or email@example.com
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.