Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Analytical Chemist with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Candidate will be performing analytical chemistry techniques such HPLC, quantitative analysis, and documenting according to GxP compliances in a pharmaceutical lab
Skills and Requirements:
- BS Chemistry or related degree
- Must have experience with chromatographic techniques (HPLC highly preferred)
- Familiar with wet chemical techniques, quantitative analysis and GxP documentation
- Also, looking for someone as a strong communicator, team player, with curiosity (eager to learn), and with cross functional experiences
- Experience in HPLC, Compendia testing such appearance, color, clarity, pH, particle sizing, calorimetry and spectroscopy
- general knowledge of protein biochemistry
- scientific writing skills
- iCIEF and CE-SDS testing experience is a plus
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nadine Rucci at 215-531-5281.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.