Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Meeting Facilitator for a pharmaceutical company located in Plainsboro, NJ. Successful candidate will facilitate meetings and documentation management for multiple projects within the department.
- Organize meetings for multiple projects.
- Take meeting minutes following standard format and entering into a shared repository in SharePoint (GlobeShare.)
- Follow up with action items on a daily basis with the action owner.
- Store and manage related project documentation in SharePoint (GlobeShare) in a consistent way for all projects.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of HS Diploma or GED required
- 1+ year of taking meeting minutes and meet facilitation experience and schedule meetings through Outlook
- Must possess the ability to operate personal computer and associated office software
- Experience with uploading documents into Sharepoint and/or Globeshare
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.