Virus Production Supervisor
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Virus Production Supervisor for a global pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA. Successful candidate's primary responsibilities will revolve around sourcing virus to Viral Clearance and Virology groups.
- Assess mammalian and insect cell cultures.
- Lead the Virus Production team to support viral clearance validation studies and virology assays.
- Track virus inventory and scheduling production.
- Assist in recruiting and training operational staff and lead cross training.
- Redesign batch records to minimize documentation errors.
- Assist investigations in process deviation and troubleshoot process related issues to address product impact.
- Revise SOPs as needed and reviewing batch record/test methods and ensure all products are compliant with GMP requirements.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in scientific field.
- 5+ years relevant technical experience with 1+ years in a leadership role.
- Experience in aseptic processing techniques, virus propagation and plaque assays.
- Technical knowledge of viral manipulations.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements for a cGMP manufacturing facility.
- Ability to work under limited supervision and to handle complex tasks.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading and cutting-edge company focused on improving the role and function of imaging in translational drug discovery and development is currently hiring a QA Validation Manager.
A major biotechnology company, with an extensive pipeline and commercial portfolio in oncology and immunology, currently has an exciting new job opportunity for a Quality Assurance Specialist.