Viral Vector Research Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate for a global biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will utilize AAV vector characterization assays such as genome titer by ddPCR, genome integrity assay, empty/full particle ratio assay, endotoxin assay, and cell-based assays to support gene therapy programs.
- Utilize AAV vector characterization assays such as genome titer by ddPCR, genome integrity assay, empty/full particle ratio assay, endotoxin assay, and cell-based assays to support gene therapy programs.
- Prepare materials for in vivo experiments, including buffer exchange and material concentration.
- Maintain electronic laboratory notebook.
- Sample submission and result management.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry/post-bachelor's research.
- Hands-on experience with molecular biology techniques (qPCR, ddPCR, DNA gel electrophoresis, SDS-PAGE, WB, ELISA, etc.) required.
- Previous experience with mammalian cell culture required.
- Ability to independently execute and analyze in vitro molecular biology experiments.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to productively collaborate in cross-function teams.
- Previous experience working with AAV or other gene therapy vectors.
- Previous experience in molecular cloning.
- Previous experience in protein or vector production and/or purification.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.