Vice President, Operations
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Vice President of Operations for a leading CRO located in The New Jersey / Pennsylvania area. As the Operations Vice President, you will be responsible for integrating the strategic plan of the company with the management and oversight of operations to drive profitability, direct strategic improvement projects and standardize processes for workflow efficiency and optimization.
- Provide overall direction and guidance on operational activities, while maximizing growth and profitability and achieving quality goals and objectives.
- Analyze financial and operational data to uncover opportunities for increased efficiencies and scalability.
- Develop and implement innovative solutions.
- Develop and foster effective relationships and collaboration across the organization to ensure an integrated approach in client engagement and delivery.
- Engage and lead staff across all operational functions; encourage the open exchange of ideas at all levels and across all functions to foster a strong team-oriented environment.
- Represent the company with key customers and partners.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor. These may, on occasion, be unrelated to the position described here.
- Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the position.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of operational leadership experience, with a proven track record of managing complex projects and driving business results by achieving high client satisfaction and earning repeat business, in the clinical trials industry
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with proven ability to provide vision, direction and motivation to staff
- Self-driven, motivated and results-oriented
- Ability to simultaneously focus on systems, process improvement, quality, fiscal management, compliance and management measures, work culture enhancement and internal communications while driving business growth
- Strong analytical skills to develop, track and hold other accountable to deliver key metrics, including productivity, turnaround time, resource management and budget/expense management
- Strong mediation, problem solving and negotiating skills
- Strong attention to quality and detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emily Notman at (+1) 617-963-0344 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.