USP Operations Senior Technician
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for an USP Operations Senior Technician to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Reykjavik.
- Guarantee the USP suite and equipment are always preserved in a state of inspection readiness.
- Evaluate written processes, SOPs, BMRs and any other cGMP documentations in span of knowledge.
- Support with the implementation of technical and validation protocols.
- Partake in investigations when needed to assist with recognising root cause and suitable activities.
- Accountable for culture mammalian cells aseptically from cell revival stage in shake flask until end of production processing single use bioreactors rendering to pertinent protocols.
- You will prepare media and buffers to set specifications rendering to written protocols.
- Prepare media and buffers to set specifications in accordance with written protocols.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a pertinent field or sufficient pertinent experience.
- Know-how of mammalian cell culture for cGMP production of monoclonal antibodies and recombinant protein therapeutic products.
- Familiarity with operating upstream processing equipment would be ideal.
- Expertise on cell culture principles, practices, scale up, technology transfer and process validation actions.
- At least 4+ years of experience in biopharmaceuticals or technical discipline would be ideal.
- Works well in a team.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please Patrick Turbidy on +44 203 530 5120.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.