Training Manager, Surgical Platforms
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Training Manager to join the Supply Chain Operations Team in Hammersmith. The global clinical biopharmaceutical company are using our ground-breaking immuno-oncology approach to rapidly advance medicine
- Work with Supply Chain Manager and SVP Clinical Operations to plan strategy for the design and delivery of Achilles supply chain operations
- Ensure project deliverables are met according to agreed timelines, schedule and to budget
- Independently source, select contract and set up external vendors as approved
- Oversee expansion of the training platform by recruiting and line managing additional team members.
- Ongoing budget and performance management of chosen vendors reported to SCM
- Works with key contacts at clinical sites to support training and engagement of KOLs
- Work independently or with appropriate vendors to produce and maintain high quality training manuals to complement training videos
- Ensure the supply chain operations are implemented across multiple territories compliantly
- Develop, maintain and update training materials as required
- Work autonomously to develop agreed operational plans and deadlines, working with Achilles cross functions as needed
- Contribute towards building new internal processes and systems within the supply chain operations team
- Responsible for adhering to all health and safety guidance provided by the company
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of three-years' experience of working in a healthcare setting or in the pharmaceutical/CRO industry or media and marketing
- Knowledge of Achilles target indications (desirable)
- Knowledge of medical procedures in healthcare setting is desirable
- Batchelor's degree (BSc, BA or RN equivalent), Ideal in biological or science or media or marketing field
- Experience of developing and delivering high quality training materials
- Microsoft Office skills - excellent proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Josh Godden on +44 203 854 0101 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.