Technical Operations Consultant
A leading global management consulting firm is seeking to recruit a Technical Operations Consultant to their office in Munich. The company works with leading organisations across the private, public, and social sectors and advise some of the world's leading businesses, governments, and institutions. This position is an exciting opportunity to work with a prestigious establishment and bolster a career in the field of technical operations.
- Helping clients in planning, management, and control of the entire value chain, with the goal of achieving superior customer service at minimal cost
- Supporting corporate strategies such as globalisation and growth, activities such as M&A, and financial turnarounds.
- Transforming performance using an industry-specific Lean Manufacturing approach.
- Improving performance in specialised areas such as quality, maintenance, and energy efficiency.
- Building capabilities from the frontline to senior management to sustain improvements.
- Reducing cost and defects from poor quality, utilising an extensive toolkit across 4 dimensions; overseeing strategy and KPIs, quality processes, organisation/governance, and mindsets and behaviours.
- Evaluating legal requirements for a specific product.
- A large portion of the job will be spent at the client locations
- Working with consultant teams to develop solutions to a wide range of operations-related issues at the client.
- Helping to bring about far-reaching changes in clients' operations.
- Coaching and advising client people directly involved in operations and consultant team members.
Skills and Requirements:
- Graduated from an outstanding institution in a technical or economics/business discipline.
- 3-10 years professional experience.
- Excellent, outstanding CV (work experiences with high performing organisations, and social engagements).
- Excellent consultant intrinsic skills, such as strong analytical and problem-solving talents.
- Willing to travel and work unpredictable hours.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Antoine Mortiaux at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a CH - Planner - Senior in their office in Switzerland.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) Analyst to their office in Poland.
An established biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Supply Chain Manager position based in Stevenage