Proclinical is seeking a Technical Lead for a global biopharmaceutical company located in Bogart, GA.
This individual will perform all daily activities including harvests, environmental monitoring, sampling, line clearances, and documentation; follow standard operating procedures and good documentation practices; organize, clean, and maintain harvest suite, supplies, and equipment. The Technician will support the production facility by working shifts, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Egg white harvest according to established Standard Operational Procedures (SOP's) in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
- Execution of Master Batch Records (MBR's) in accordance with Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
- Aseptic manipulations within a laminar flow hood according to established Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Equipment operation (EM and manufacturing)
- Buffer preparation
- Inventory control
- Revise cGMP documentation
- Accountability to individual and team safety policies and procedures.
- Completion of cGMP documentation according to approved procedures
- Process sampling
- Ability to withstand -20C temperature exposure
- Cleaning and sanitization of equipment
- General housekeeping of laboratory area
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with inventory control methods and electronic inventory systems preferred.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel and knowledge of PC spreadsheets required.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Biotech Certificate, Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Ability to closely follow established procedures
- Ability to prioritize and organize work to ensure timely completion of assigned tasks
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to read, write, and understand spoken English at an 8th grade level
- Ability to endure long periods of standing, lift 50 pounds, and climb ladders or scaffolding
- Ability to wear an N-95 respirator, examination gloves, and other Personal Protective Equipment as required
- Willingness to work hard and be open to learning new tasks
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jay Bastien at +(1) 857-254-1065 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.