Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Tech Writer with a pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Authors technical documents (create, write and review), in support of Molecular Biology
- Relay complex technical processes and procedures in a clear and concise written format that is easy to understand.
- Review current documentation for organization, content, technical accuracy, and style. Keep informed of laboratory activities to determine the need for revisions, corrections, and changes in documents
- Knowledge of Molecular Biology scientific techniques and processes
- Create user requirements specifications (URS) for equipment and instruments and complete change control documentation.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and logical reasoning skills, attention to details, ability to manage multiple deadline-oriented tasks, excellent communication and editing skills.
- Work with our cross-functional teams as necessary to support the various phases of new document preparation and execution
- Perform job specific tasks in compliance with applicable Regulations, International Standards, and our Policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and deadlines at once.
- Thorough understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices
- Other duties as assigned by management
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience preparing Molecular Biology test methods and/or test protocols is required.
- Bachelor's degree with major in Biological Sciences or other science-related major and 5 years of laboratory and root cause analysis experience related to quality control non-conformances.
- Master's degree with major in Biological Sciences or other science-related major and 2 years of laboratory and root cause analysis experience related to quality control non-conformances.
- Doctorate degree with major in Biological Sciences or other science-related major and 0-1+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in an FDA regulated laboratory and prior knowledge of Master Control system is a
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-428-7770.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.