Are you interested to take a step into medical communications and education? Proclinical has partnered with a Medical Communications company in London to develop and deliver high-quality, medical communication and education projects for healthcare professionals. If you are looking to be a part of Medical Communications then this might be the role for you
- Develop and deliver on strategies for filling vacancies within shorter time frames
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with external recruiters and managers
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
- Arranging meetings/interviews that accommodate for the complex agendas of multiple participants
- Designing and improving the overall recruiting strategy constantly
- Building a strong pipeline of talent by sourcing, screening, maintaining strong relationships, and extending offers to candidates.
- Identifying and building relationships with passive talent for future roles.
- Develop methods and innovative strategies to find the best candidates across multiple channels (internal and external).
- Taking care of the recruitment process from A to Z
- Act as a point of contact for recruitment and temp agencies
- Making data-driven Recruitment decisions
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Promote company's reputation as "best place to work"
Skills and Requirements
- 4+ years of in-house recruiting experience in a fast-paced international environment.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress, etc)
- The ability to multitask and work with tight deadlines
- Strong decision-making skills
- Very organized, flexible, and proactive
- Team player
- Stress resistance and flexibility with goal orientation
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook)
- Exceptional attention to detail
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.