System Integration Specialist
Proclinical are recruiting for a System Integration Specialist to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Bern.
- You will analyse and plan integrations and review and determine feasibility.
- Responsible for developing and configuring system integrations: interfaces, APIs and connectors.
- Guarantee and comply with integration standards, for example: iDOC, UN/EDIFACT.
- Produce hybrid and cloud integrations wit azure integration services.
- Discuss analysis and solutions in an accurate and suitable manner.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in an IT or similar field.
- Demonstrable experience in systems integration or linked discipline.
- Familiarity with middleware technologies, for example: ESB, API management or microservices.
- Expertise on iDOC, UN/EDIFACT and any other formats.
- Works well in a team with the ability to resolve issues and think analytically and conceptually.
- Knowledge in German, French and English would be advantageous.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jana Van Zyl at +41 61 568 79 82.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.