An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Support Analyst to join a company in Switzerland, this is a contract role up to 12 months with the possibility of an extension. In this role you will be expected to provide desk side support to the office and remote staff.
- Provide deskside hardware and software support to our office and field/remote staff- including desktops / laptops / printers / scanners / AV systems / and Mobile Devices.
- Perform asset/mobile device management including hardware asset inventories, device allocations, provisioning and troubleshooting.
- Ensure Deskside Incident and Request tickets are managed through defined SLA's and OLA's.
- Work closely with the Infrastructure and Operations Lead and IT Head in Solothurn and Baar ensuring optimal service delivery for all IT services. Act as the single point of contact for all relevant IT infrastructure- and Client Operations Deskside Support service matters, escalating to global support teams as required.
- Lead or support deployments of global IT solutions to the affiliate.
- Where no global solutions exist, work with the Infrastructure and Operations Lead and IT Head, and within global guidelines to define and deliver appropriate local solutions.
- Based on the ITIL foundation, identify and reduce problems and recurring incidents.
- Work with the Infrastructure and Operations Lead, the Infrastructure team and external vendors to support IT infrastructure in Solothurn or Baar coms room
- Installing/maintaining/supporting/documenting VC infrastructure equipment, and, as part of a global "follow-the-sun" operations model, engage in relevant VC operations and support pertaining to other countries world-wide during their local non-office hours.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.