Supply Chain Manager
Proclinical have partnered with a large pharmaceutical company in search for a talented Supply Chain Manager to drive strategy with manufacturers and trade partners. You will be responsible for the planning execution with US operations, finance, quality, compliance, legal and regulatory.
- Manage supply chain for US products which includes product forecasting based on sales forecast and timely placement of orders to ensure product availability from manufacturing partners
- Relationship management of product manufacturers
- Management of product shipment logistics, inventory levels, and other related outbound activity issues relating to distribution
- Support the point person with 3PL management
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to include supply chain, finance, quality, compliance, legal and regulatory
- Acts as key point of contact for internal customers regarding channel partner operations (product quality release, inventory management and logistics).
- Monitors performance of channel partners to contract terms and conditions through tracking of key metrics.
- Facilitate the evaluation of new channel partners.
- Manage commercial product launch
- Inventory management and stakeholder reporting
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 to 5 years of supply chain and operations experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry to include managing 3PL and manufacturers
- Proven track record of building and fostering 3PL and CMO relationships
- Knowledge of specialty trade channel and partner operations
- Highly driven person that displays a strong sense of ownership and relies on self to develop and deliver results
- Familiarity with change management and the ability to identify best options based on business need
- Strong communication and presentation skills for internal and external customers
- Ability to multitask, problem solve and work independently
- Individual must possess extraordinary positive attitude, exceptional listening skills, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Group Death in Service
- Group Income Protection
- Group Pension Plan
- Critical Illness cover
- Childcare Vouchers
- Gym Membership
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.