Stem Cell Scientist 2
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Stem Cell Scientist 2 for a pharmaceutical company located in Collegeville, PA. Successful candidate must be a motivated scientist who is skilled in mammalian cell culture to aid in the culture and maintenance of a range of mammalian cell types in sterile culture conditions. Under the instruction of the supervisor, the scientist will help with cell line generation as well as culture, differentiation, and quality control of stem cells and differentiated progeny. Related tasks will include cell scale-up, banking, and quality control assessment.
- Routine laboratory maintenance
- Mammalian cell culture maintenance (cell lines, human stem cells, human primary cells)
- Routine cell supply activities including scale-up, banking, and QC according to defined protocols
- Analyze and summarize any experimental or quality control data using a variety of laboratory instrumentation and computer software
- Ensure compliance with all R&D data integrity practices, ethics codes, standards and training, and safety training and practice
Skills and Requirements:
- A BS/MS in a life sciences discipline (e.g. Biology, Bioengineering).
- Comfortable following detailed protocols, precisely and repeatedly
- Experience with sterile mammalian cell culture, experience with culture of induced pluripotent stem cells is advantageous
- Practical knowledge of cell biology and analysis of cellular phenotype
- Experience with computer software (e.g., Excel) for experimental and quality control analysis
- Experience with laboratory notebook maintenance
- Experience with immunostaining for imaging or flow cytometry
- Candidate must have the ability to cooperate with others both to accomplish scientific goals and to perform general maintenance duties
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A global healthcare company is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Scientist Upstream Process Development position.
A global healthcare company is advertising a vacancy for a Scientist Upstream Process Development to join their team in Geneva, Switzerland.
A leading and global biopharmaceutical company is currently hiring a Process Science Lead to join their team.
In this position, you will be joining a team of scientists responsible for the development and scale-up of purification processes.