Statistical Programmer III
A large pharmaceutical company with an expertise in Clinical research are currently looking for an enthusiastic and talented Statistical Programmer III to be fully home-based. The unique combinations of operational expertise and the latest technology helps reduce the costs and increase the speed of developing new medicines.
- Statistical programming for both production and QC of SDTM and ADaM datasets, TFLs, data listings, data summaries, figures and statistical appendices for global Phase I-IV trials.
- Creation of selected study specifications for SDTM and ADaM datasets and pooled datasets for phase I-IV clinical trials.
- Responsible for the quality and timeliness of statistical programming deliverables.
- As Lead Programmer, to be primarily responsible for all statistical programming activities on allocated studies including planning and coordination of activities for assigned statistical programming team members.
- Provision of SAS programming support for all data management activities performed by the company
Skills and Requirements
- A Masters (M.Sc.) (or equivalent) in Medical Statistics or a degree (or equivalent) in Statistics/Mathematics in conjunction with demonstrable experience as an applied Statistician at a pharmaceutical company, CRO or academic institution.
- Excellent SAS programming skills (BASE, MACRO, GRAPH).
- Statistical Programming experience within a CRO or Pharmaceutical/Healthcare/Biotechnology industries
- Knowledge and experience in database design and structures.
- The ability to perform all duties as a statistical programming project team member with no supervision. The ability to perform all duties of Lead Statistical Programmer on several concurrent studies with minimal supervision.
- Expert knowledge of clinical trial practices, procedures and methodologies, and the statistical principals underlying them.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational/time management skills.
- An excellent investigative and meticulous approach to all activities and tasks.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of an innovative organisation and work with exciting technologies.
- Mentoring and training to develop your skills in the clinical trials industry.
- The chance to be part of an effective, friendly and supportive team.
- Competitive employment package.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.