Staff Scientist, Analytical Sciences
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Staff Scientist of Analytical Sciences for a pharmaceutical company located in Wilmington, DE. Successful candidate will be responsible for designing and conducting experiments to develop new analytical methods to support release testing, stability, and characterization of a growing biologics pipeline.
- Design and conduct experiments for new analytical methods (such as HPLC, UPLC, Capillary Electrophoresis, and cIEF).
- Conduct routine testing to support early stage development, including cell line development, process development, and formulation development.
- Author protocols, SOPs, and reports.
- Present data summaries and study conclusions at internal scientific meetings.
- Participate in analytical method transfer/qualification.
- Operate and maintain analytical instrumentation in compliance with all safety rules and procedures.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with 1-3 years of hands on experience in analytical development for biologics. Master's degree with experience in a variety of analytical techniques.
- Hands on experience on analytical method development and qualification. Familiarity with method transfer and validation preferred.
- Experience with Empower, LIMS, and/or ELN systems preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication and organization skills are required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Matt Tong at (+1) 646-878-6308 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A global healthcare company is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Scientist Upstream Process Development position.
A global healthcare company is advertising a vacancy for a Scientist Upstream Process Development to join their team in Geneva, Switzerland.
A leading and global biopharmaceutical company is currently hiring a Process Science Lead to join their team.
In this position, you will be joining a team of scientists responsible for the development and scale-up of purification processes.