Sr Research Scientist, Applied Technology
Our client, a leading biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of medicines to meet unmet medical needs, is urgently searching for a Senior Research Scientist of Applied Technology for their Wilmington, DE location. As the Senior Research Scientist, you will be responsible for executing procedures, operating liquid handling automation, and utilizing LIMS applications to ensure timely completion of assigned project, process improvement is encouraged.
- Automated liquid handling operation and routine maintenance
- Organization of physical inventory, consumables inventory, and data for LIMS import
- Manual manipulation of vessels and caps
- Must be able to perform in a fast paced environment and deliver high quality data in a timely manner
- Data analysis, excellent notebook keeping, and familiarity with data retrieval and input from a database
- Effectively communicate project data and status to project team members
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS degree (or equivalent) in Biology/Chemistry with automation experience, compound management/sample logistics experience desirable.
- Working knowledge of technologies commonly used in a laboratory setting, liquid handling automation experience desirable
- Excellent computer and data analysis skills.
- The successful candidate must have good communication skills, and work productively in teams as well as independently
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-428-7770 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.