(Sr.) Principal Investigator of Research Portfolio Management
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Principal Investigator of Research Portfolio Management for a global biopharmaceutical company. As the Senior Principal Investigator, you will work closely with other function teams, such as chemistry, discovery biology, biologics, DMPK, in vivo pharmacology and translational science, to ensure the quality and timeline of research programs.
We are seeking individuals with international experience and/or qulifications who we will assist to relocated to Shanghai or Beijing.
- Provides scientific perspective and leadership to research programs. A primary focus and experience in either oncology research or inflammation/immunology therapeutic areas is preferred
- Demonstrate strong capabilities in managing timeline, risk identification and mitigation for research programs
- Works with program teams to set objectives, timeline, deliverables and manage multiple programs
- Responsible for data review, analysis, and interpretation from a variety of sources and evaluates the impact on program deliverables. Provides input into go/no-go decisions for programs
Skills and Requirements:
- D. degree in biology. Cancer biology or immunology background will be preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in preclinical research, ideally within the small molecule/biologics oncology/inflammation setting. Proven drug discovery or program management experience is preferred.
- Strong organization skills and able to support multiple programs in a timely and organized manner.
- Strong written and communication skills; and an ability to work effectively with a diverse team of co-workers in a dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated, ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Proclinical at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.