Sr. Packaging Tech
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Packaging Tech II position with a leading pharmaceutical company located in San Dimas, CA. Successful candidate will have at least 1 year of experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Work on assignments that are basic to routine in nature where the ability to recognize deviation from accepted or usual practices is required.
- Work on basic to routine assignments following written Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Master Batch Records and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
- Work in conjunction with other Packaging Technicians under the guidance of a Group/Team Leader and the Packaging Manager. Works on manufacturing and packaging of products.
- Assist in the inspection of products and components.
- With guidance, work on the packaging of products and Clinical Trial Material.
- Set up and operate Packaging line equipment including vial labeler, vial label laser, and carton laser.
- Prepare cleaning solutions and clean packaging areas, including walls, ceilings, floors, and equipment.
- Comply with all safety-related procedures and practices personally and in area.
- Set up check-weighing of multi-unit cartons.
- Perform basic ERP/MES transactions.
- Receive well-defined instructions on routine work, and detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Report variance or deviation from standard procedures to department management.
- Take variant action only with approval of department management.
Skills and Requirements:
- 1+ year of experience within the pharmaceutical industry required.
- Previous GMP/CGMP experience.
- Experience following SOPs and Master Batch Records.
- Microsoft Office experience.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.