Sr. Manager, Quality Assurance
A global pharmaceutical company that delivers therapeutic solutions for patients with life-threatening conditions and chronic illnesses, is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager Quality Assurance position. This vacancy is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that is dedicated to improving the health of people with serious medical conditions.
- Working across all functions to ensure that Quality standards are maintained within the Company.
- Providing quality guidance to product development / tech transfer projects.
- Maintaining the documentation system by co-writing and updating quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Proposing Risk Evaluation tools and Mitigation Strategies.
- Writin/reviewing/approving analytical methods (transfer and validation) protocols and reports.
- Writing/reviewing/approving process validation protocols and reports.
- Approving supplier's CAPAs and deviation reports, change controls, complaints.
- Reviewing and approving batch documentation, and transportation records according to GMP/GDP.
- Supporting GMP/GDP vendor auditing program.
Skills and Requirements:
- A minimum Master Degree in a scientific field (Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology).
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in pharma/biotech industry (manufacturing, QA/QC) of which a minimum of 5 years in QA.
- Previous operations experience in a manufacturing facility of solid dosage forms and/or injectable is considered a strong plus.
- Previous experience in of Technology Transfer Projects as part of Manufacturing and/or QA Team.
- Team player and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and great attention to details.
Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Katty Maia on +44 203 854 3317 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.