Sr./Manager, CDMO Sales and BD
Proclinical has an exciting new opportunity for a Sr./Manager, CDMO Sales and BD. This is a newly created, and highly visible position, with a significant focus to grow our client's CDMO business. This role requires a dynamic and proactive individual, with a demonstrated ability to generate business and partnerships in the US pharmaceutical industry.
- Promote the company's extensive pharmaceutical CDMO capabilities
- Prospect for new business and partnership opportunities
- Develop a robust pipeline of active partnerships
- Manage the alliance with pharmaceutical partners
- Facilitate interaction between our Technical Team and key decision makers
- Work with our Business Development Team to negotiate commercial terms
- Attend trade shows and conferences
Skills and Requirements:
- BS in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemistry, Biochemistry or a similar discipline
- A minimum of five years of successful CDMO sales, preferably with prior pharmaceutical or CDMO laboratory services work experience
- An established network of industry contacts, especially in small and mid-size pharmaceutical and biotech companies
- A demonstrated ability to prospect, network, and establish contact with product development, formulation scientists, CDMO and supply chain managers
- The ability to engage with all levels in a pharmaceutical organization
- The position requires travel from home, and an ability to work productively from a home office, preferably based in NJ, PA, NY, CT
- Full, clean driver's license
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emily Notman at (+1) 617-963-0344 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.