Solution Architect E-Commerce
Proclinical are recruiting for a Solution Architect E-Commerce to join an organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Bern.
- You will assume overarching accountability for the allocated tasks in the value stream and guarantee arrangement and communication with the IT line organisation.
- Take the lead in outlining and discussing the technical and architectural vision within the B2C value stream to execute the company's omni-channel method.
- Operate within an agile setup rendering to SAFe and assist the value stream manager in further development of the agile organisation.
- Cooperate with product management, any other shareholders and suppliers to determine documentation needs and solution intentions.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a computer science or similar further training with demonstrable work experience.
- Familiarity within TypeScript and Azure Services for close collaboration with the development teams.
- Acquaintance within developing web solutions as well as planning and producing solutions that use microservices and containers.
- Works well independently as well as in a team.
- Able to resolve issues.
- Know-how of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry, the customer journey in pharmacies and the online patient journey would be beneficial.
- Fluency in German or French with knowledge in English.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tania Maphoso at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.