Software Quality Manager
Proclinical are recruiting for a Software Quality Manager for a biotech corporation. This role is on a permanent basis and based near Stuttgart.
- Guarantee the execution and documentation of all work in the verification and dependability team rendering to ISO 13485 IVD/QSR needs (Regulatory Compliance).
- Contribute to multiple test and verification duties in the field of software verification and dependability.
- The ideal candidate will test process optimisation as part of our process landscape.
- Handle the technical and disciplinary management of the R&D team in software verification / validation and dependability.
- Manage planning and control of test actions.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in test design and test management would be ideal.
- Experience in managing agile software development.
- Acquaintance within the regulated setting would be beneficial.
- Able to work systematically as well as independently.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency in both the German and English languages.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mechyla Geweld at +41 61 568 79 87.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.