Software Quality Engineer
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Software Quality Engineer for 12 month Contract. This role is on a permanent basis and based in Zurich Center.
- Accountable for the execution of the test ideas in the projects.
- Collaborate with the test manager to develop the test design and produce test ideas.
- You will analyse both needs and specifications to produce concrete test cases which involves preparing the test data, working alongside the interdisciplinary expert team of business analysts, SMEs and the DevOps team.
- Responsible for documenting test cases and error states with azure Devops.
- Automate regression test cases with specflow in visual studio.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Familiarity with test design and test management would be preferable.
- Certified in testing (ISTQB), expertise on SQL, SOAP, SpecFlow or acquaintance within agile software development (e.g. Scrum, SAFe) would be advantageous.
- Works well both systematically, independently as well as in a team.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency in both German and English.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mechyla Geweld at +41 61 568 79 87.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.