This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a SOC Manager for a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Lachen.
- Assist with the delivery of vulnerability management services to protect our systems and networks.
- You will drive constant improvement and execution of the company's information security crisis management process which involves local sits and offices business continuity plans.
- Responsible for delivering security incident response, forensics, documentation and reporting.
- Aid ISRM colleagues on the design of security education training awareness program with lessons learned and root causes recognised in security incidents.
- The ideal candidate will both design and constantly report business centric security metrics for the SOC services.
- Accountable for advising and training IT colleagues to assist with managing security alerts and incidents.
- Other duties to be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in an information security, IT or corresponding.
- Ideally attained pertinent security certifications, for example: ISC2, ISACA, CREST CCTIM or CCIM, SANS and Vendor Certifications.
- At least 12+ years of experience working within IT with applicable roles, for example: network engineering and operations and security engineering.
- At least 5+ years of experience in security operations, ideally within corporations which have manufacturing business operations.
- Expertise on security protection and detection technologies, for example: NG Firewalls, IDPs, EDR/EPP, network and host segmentation, SIEM consisting of XDR/SOAR, and Vulnerability Scanning and Management tools.
- Familiarity with security monitoring, detection and response for several technologies which involves Operations Technologies (OT) such as industrial and process control systems.
- A confident individual with communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Know-how of GxP, CSV and pharmaceutical industry linked guidelines would be advantageous.
- Fluency in the English language with knowledge in German.
- A resilient individual who is motivated and works well in a team.
- A high level of integrity with the ability to handle matters that are confidential in a professional manner.
- Capable of working within a matrix and geographically dispersed organisation.
- Willing to travel for business needs up to 30% of the time.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jana Van Zyl at +41 61 568 79 82.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.