Site Start up Specialist
An opportunity has opened for an experienced Site Start up Specialist to join a Pharmaceutical company based in Singapore. This means you will be able to step up and grow organically within the company quickly which is perfect for an individual who is looking for fast career development.
- Perform required activities within the country that lead to activation of investigative sites in all phases of clinical trials.
- Communicate with global study teams and personnel on study progress.
- Ability to effectively identify risks to site activations and mitigate as necessary.
- Provide expertise and guidance to global study teams in ethics and regulatory submissions.
- Review and finalize essential documents required for site activation.
- Act as a main contact for Ethical and Regulatory submission-related activities.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in the science field or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Relevant working experience at a CRO, Pharmaceutical Company, or an investigative site
- Fluency in English
Please click on the Apply button.