Singapore QA Manager
A pharmaceutical company in Singapore, is looking for an experienced and talented Quality Assurance Manager to join their team. You'll be responsible for the management of the quality system processes providing full QA support to manufacturing operations. You will also be expected provide QA expertise for change controls, deviations, CAPA and investigations.
In this role you will oversee all internal and external audits, participating in resolution of inspections and their findings. Be an SME author, reviewer, approver of quality documents within scope of expertise and responsibilities. You will be expected to participate in other quality related projects as needed.
Skills and Requirements
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in the scientific field (Biotechnology, Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing etc)
- Certificate in lean six sigma & Experience with statistical process control are highly preferred.
- At least 5 years of QA working experience from a highly regulated cGMP Biologics manufacturing environment. Candidates with experience in Biologics manufacturing and QA are highly preferred.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of current regulatory requirements of GMP Biologics and Pharmaceutical industries.
- A demonstrated ability to supervise, train, and manage technical staff.
- cGMP regulations and audit experience in USFDA, EU and HSA etc.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.