Service Team Coordinator
A temporary position has arisen for a Service Team Coordinator in Germany. The purpose of this position is to help ensure complete customer satisfaction by providing Field Service Engineers, Technical Support & Management. This role will be responsible for planning, communicating with customers to schedule service visits & performing customer follow ups.
- Schedule return trips with customers.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and apply changes/ new process.
- Respond to customers' non-technical questions
- Manage and maintain specific processes for customers and / or products.
- Identify and process customer requests by email and phone.
- Follow up on service events to confirm the event has been completed and the customer is satisfied.
- Work closely with the Customer Support team on support and downstream development
- Follow up to ensure that all questions/requests/customer commitments are responded to or resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to work effectively in a team and individually,Excellent interpersonal skills and organization with good time management.
- Ability to articulate with technically oriented people, quickly establish rapport, gain their confidence, respect and trust.
- Bias for action and high level of commitment to customer.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency using IT tools.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.