Service Delivery - Service Design Expert
A leading global pharmaceutical company that specialise in the development of biological therapies is advertising a vacancy for a Service Delivery - Service Design Expert position. This company is one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies that operates in 140 countries worldwide and has market leading products in multiple therapy areas. Based in Switzerland, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned establishment. Please note that this is a contract position, starting as soon as possible.
- Analyse current governance concept (basics attached) as basis for enhancements and improvements.
- Define governance concepts for Solution design, Technical architecture, Methodology, Projects, and Risk and issue management.
- Propose implementation approach: Meeting calendar, Work instructions, Governance management tools, and deliverables.
- Identify current governance and proposal for enhancements.
- Analyse the current governance concept in respect to increasing complexity of implementation.
- Define new (scalable) governance concept.
- Implement the new governance concept and processes.
Skills and Requirements:
- Relevant education and training.
- Relevant history of work in a similar environment.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Caleb Mensah at +44 203 854 1080 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies. Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.