Senior USP Expert
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Senior USP Expert to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Reykjavik.
- Partake in investigations when needed, to assist with recognising root cause and suitable corrective actions.
- Guarantee the USP suite and equipment is always in a preserved state of inspection promptness.
- Support with the implementation of technical and validation protocols.
- Evaluate written processes, SOPs, BMRs, and any other cGMP documentations in span of knowledge.
- Conduct cGMP actions in grade CNC, D and C areas.
- Responsible for culture mammalian cells aseptically from cell revival stage in shake flask until end of production procedures in single use bioreactors rendering to pertinent protocols.
- You will prepare media and buffers to set specifications rendering to written protocols.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Capable of working rendering to cGMP and EHS practices performing all actions in a compliant and safe manner.
- Eager to take on additional actions under the direct supervision of line manager.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ruhee Saleh at +44 203 0590923.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.