Senior Staff Scientist, Cell Culture
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Sr. Staff Scientist of Biologics Cell Culture Process Development for a pharmaceutical company located in Wilmington, DE. Successful candidate will develop and optimize early and late phase bioprocesses in support of the company's biologics pipeline that includes monoclonal or bispecific antibodies, fusion proteins, and other large molecules in early to late stage clinical development as well as commercial launch.
- Assist hands-on to execute experiments in of support early and late-stage cell culture process development, scale up, characterization and validation activities as necessary.
- Assist in authoring technical reports, deviation reports and manufacturing investigations, standard operating procedures, process description, batch records, guideline documents and tech-transfer documents.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional team members like cell line development, purification, and analytical.
- Assist team efforts in promoting technology development and continuous improvement to streamline biologics development.
- Communicates clearly and collaborate actively with internal cross-functional teams to facilitate pipeline development of large molecules.
Skills and Requirements:
- Master's degree or Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or Cell Biology.
- 1 - 4 years of experience working in cell culture process development/ manufacturing support in a biopharmaceutical industry.
- Hands-on experience with cell culture process development, manufacturing support or GMP manufacturing, troubleshooting is essential.
- Previous experience of working on several projects running simultaneously while working independently as well part of a team is preferable.
- Experience with cell line development, scale-up, design of experiments, bioreactor culture, bioprocess automation, process characterization, validation is preferable.
- Experience in GMP cell culture manufacturing operations or manufacturing support is beneficial.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Matt Tong at (+1) 646-878-6308 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Research Scientist to be based in their office in of Basel.