Senior Software Consultant (E- health)
Proclinical are recruiting for a Senior Software Consultant (E- health) to join a medical technology and devices organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Zug.
- Produce the software documentation.
- Develop software architectures and ideas in the client and server area.
- Contribute to a local SCRUM team.
- Responsible for the development, execution and upkeep of multifaceted software with Typescript and .NET
- You will assist the customers with the integration of our systems.
- Accountable for developing and connecting to databases with entity framework.
- Author and running unit and integration tests.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a computer science or similar qualification.
- Knowledge of Angular ( with or without experience)
- Knowledge of GraphQL and xState (with or without experience)
- Fluency in both the German and English languages.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mechyla Geweld at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.