This is an exciting opportunity to join the Oncology Bioscience group in the UK as a laboratory based scientist. You will join a large and dynamic team to delivery high quality data to support drug discovery.
- Delivering ex vivo pharmacodynamic data according to the study plan as agreed with the team leader or project supervisor
- Designing, performing and interpreting pharmacodynamic tumour data from in vivo studies using RNA and protein profiling techniques eg western blotting, ELISA, qPCR
- Providing expert interpretation of the data, identifying innovative solutions to problems and putting forward plans for further experiments
- Communicating experimental data and key findings in a clear and concise manner to project teams
- Generating and maintaining clear experimental records
- Maintaining an awareness of current developments in the literature to support projects
Skills and Requirements
- PhD or 3 years of relevant industrial laboratory experience in pharmacology, in vivo, cell biology, biochemistry, or a related field
- Evidence of strong technical and experimental ability to deliver data from the lab
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Positive and collaborative team player with willingness to improve and learn new skills
- Passion for experimental work with a desire to pursue a career from the lab
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.