Senior Scientist, Gene therapy and Immuno-Oncology
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Scientist of Gene therapy and Immuno-Oncology with a leading life science group located in Boston, MA. Successful candidate will implement knowledge/expertise to successfully develop and execute bioassays for preclinical gene therapy research as well as contribute to analytics assays for AAV process development studies.
- Develop and execute bioassays for preclinical gene therapy research as well as contribute to analytics assays for AAV process development studies.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD in immunology, immuno-oncology, molecular immunology, viral immunology or gene therapy.
- At least 2 years of experience in Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical industries, or at least 3 years of postdoctoral experience in academic research with strong publications.
- Experience in preclinical drug discoveries, target identifications, and target validations.
- Experience in in vivo mouse syngeneic and humanized tumor models.
- In vitro immune assays and immune profiling.
- Experience in managing CROs.
- Experience in independently designing studies, data acquisition, analysis, and presentations in scientific meetings.
- Ability to generate high-quality data, ensuring data integrity and data maintenance.
- Ability to work as a team player in a matrix work environment.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Max Robinson at (+1) 929-388-1651 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a CMC - Purification to their office in Shanghai.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled NGS Scientist - PHARMA, you will be based in the desirable area of Basel, Switzerland.