Senior RWE Statistical Analyst (remote)
Proclinical are collaborating with a CRO who are recruiting for an individual to join their team. This role is on a permanent basis with the ability to work remotely from anywhere in Europe. The opening position that is currently available is for a Senior RWE Statistical Analyst.
- Assist the study start-up actions such as evaluations, comments on and participations to study design, protocols, case report forms, etc.
- Evaluate database specifications and guide initial evaluation of raw variables and develop written specifications for derived variables from oral descriptions.
- Responsible for programming basic statistical processes and specialised statistical processes such as repeated measure, survival analysis, etc., as well as/or SAS/Graph.
- You will develop deliverables, for example: project reports and outputs, graphs, and tables with oversight.
- Author strategy and outcomes section of final reports and publications, for example: abstracts, presentations, and manuscripts with oversight.
- Might contribute to professional actions which involves presentations at technical conferences, such as SAS meetings, ISPOR, etc., with oversight.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to an advanced degree level.
- Demonstrable experience in a statistician or SAS programmer role.
- Familiarity within a clinical role in a pharmaceutical, academic/site, or CRO.
- Competency in SAS Data step with simple and multifaceted conditional statements and variable creation, merges and concatenation.
- Acquaintance using macros and arrays for repetitive tasks.
- Prior involvement in using descriptive statistics process for summarising, restructuring and outputting data.
- Familiarity with using SAS output delivery system to control output from statistical processes.
- Competent in conducting analysis using generic through to advanced statistical processes.
- Previous involvement with real world study would be ideal.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Magenis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.